• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Vote for RO at PC Gamer Readers' top 100!!

Hey!
Theres a vote going on at PC Gamer where you can vote on your top ten PC games, and at the end of September they will tally the votes up into a readers top 100:

http://www.pcgamertop100.com/

RO wasn't in the list at the start but it is as of today, cause I told em to put it in or else...
so start voting people! RO is under the FPS category (even though I told them it should be under Online FPS...)

I doubt we can make the top 10 but at least it should be in the top 100! I will post this on the mod forums as well to get those who only go there atm.

btw you have to register to vote but then you can win a gaming PC so its worth it, whats another registration eh? :p

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. It was hard to come up with a good order, but I think I got it good without overthinking. My list:

1. Red Orchestra
  2. Rainbow 6 (Series)
  3. Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  4. Portal
  5. Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis
  6. Silent Hunter III
  7. Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners Of The Earth
  8. Ghost Recon
  9. Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
  10. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

note: If you register prepare to receive advertisements and polls:rolleyes:

Which is why I used a secondary E-mail account that I use for things I don't want E-mails from:).

Upvote 0
This was my list, I tried to keep recent games, though there are some older ones:

My Votes

1. Red Orchestra
  2. Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl
  3. Sins of a Solar Empire
  4. Mafia: City of Lost Heaven
  5. Half-Life 2
  6. Bioshock
  7. No One Lives Forever
  8. Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis
  9. Mass Effect
  10. System Shock 2

aww, ****, Operation Flashpoint... Forgot about it, had to put Combat Mission series to complete my top 10... Oh well
(others were, in no particular order, Fallout 1&2, BG2, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, EU series, Planescape:Torment, Steal Beasts and of course RO...)

Kane & Lynch? Good Lord...

Upvote 0
No US members I guess

No US members I guess

I registered on the site but there is no 'login' button. There is a place for the username and password and no button to actually login... Enter key doesn't work either. I wonder if it's blocking all US IP addresses since it's a Europe publication.

On another note, where the flip do you guys find time to have 10 favorite games? I barely have time to get a decent round of RO in during a week! Geesh! :eek:

Upvote 0
I registered on the site but there is no 'login' button. There is a place for the username and password and no button to actually login... Enter key doesn't work either. I wonder if it's blocking all US IP addresses since it's a Europe publication.

On another note, where the flip do you guys find time to have 10 favorite games? I barely have time to get a decent round of RO in during a week! Geesh! :eek:

err...
There was a time before RO, you know...

Upvote 0
Time before RO??? Oh yea...

In that case, I'd suggest:

Rome: Total War
Call of Duty 2
Oblivian
Civilization 4

Older classics:
Masters of Orion 2 (not 3)
Civilization 3
Xcom: Apocolypse
Warcraft 2

Older Older classics:
Xcom: 1 and 2
Liesure Suit Larry (first three)
Masters of Magic (MoM)
Masters of Orion (MoO)
Warcraft 1

1983 classic:
Art of War running on IBM XP
Commodore 64 Ultima series

Aaaahhhh...the memories...:)

Now what has this thread become?

Upvote 0
1 football manager
2 red orchestra
3 operation flashpoint
4 armed assault
5 civilization 4
6 lord of the rings online

next 4 i used to play but not anymore, couldnt think of any other games that ive played

7 age of empires 2
8 americas army
9 wolfenstein enemy territory
10 counter strike source

Upvote 0