• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Brothers in Arms HH E3 trailer

Ok in Band of Brothers when that dude whos name evades me right now, wasted those german POW's, did you feel bad or did you cheers on the inside (at least)

Or in SPR didnt you guys wish they just wasted the german, who they just blind folded & eventually set free?

We were the good guys fighting the good fight. Thats why we loathe the germans for their genuine war-crimes and just simply shrug off any acts that we committed that went against the Geneva convention!

Upvote 0
Offtopic but now that you mention it:
In the German version of Saving Private Ryan everyone speaks German. So there is no difference between the Americans and the German in that scene anymore. The dialogue is still the same though, so that young linguist-dude just repeats the other guy's lines instead of "translating" them. :D

"Ich hab nicht geschossen!" (I didn't pull the trigger)
"Er sagt er hat nicht geschossen." (He said he didn't pull the trigger).

Not sure about the word-for-word script anymore but I remember that this sounded quite funny.:p

Upvote 0
New screens which don't show new things

800x600_prop.jpg

800x600_prop.jpg

800x600_prop.jpg

800x600_prop.jpg

Upvote 0
:mad::(

So this Fall/Winter:
  • Stalker: Clear Sky
  • Secret Files 2(Geheimakte2)
  • Mercenaries 2(maybe)
  • Spore
  • Witcher Enhanced(maybe)
  • Crysis Warhead
  • Rise of the Argonauts(maybe)
  • Pure(maybe)
  • Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
  • Sacred 2
  • Far Cry 2
  • Dead Space
  • etc.
= FAIL. Devs would get much more money if they released their games in for example summer instead of releasing it in fall together with 9235892 other games which people then can't buy coz they only have the money for 1-2 games.

Upvote 0
You call that lineup fail? Or the fact that they get released in Q4?

Either way, winter is actually the most lucrative period for game developers / publishers. People buy a lot more in those months. Because of Christmas, Sinterklaas, etc. That's why a lot of (good) games get released then.
The Q4 fact of course. The Lineup is really great, I think it's just sad when people miss out on playing those games because they can't afford to buy so many games in such a small quarter of time. Of course one could buy them afterwards but there are always new games coming. That's why I for example never bought UE3 or Crysis(ok i bought an indian version over ebay for 15

Upvote 0
I just saw a preview-video in a german gaming magazine. And **** that was awful! The gameplay etc. looked very nice as always.

But the BRUTALITY! WTF. He threw a nade right under a german, and while it chopped off a leg and i think one arm(seen that in previews bia games) it also kind of like sqashed half of the soldiers head :/ Sure gore like that is fun in non-serious games like UT3, or at some point a bit of gore in realism games like RO:O is okay. BUT FFS it kind of like took away half of the guys head and **** that was just awful. And it even was slow-mo, that's ultimate fail. Sure they want to simulate war and such things happened no doubt, but come on :eek:

I made a screen-cap. Maybe the effect is not as big as it is during a moving video but anyways. Only click it if you want to see it. HERE

Last edited:
Upvote 0