• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Call of Duty 5

For such arrogance in saying the BiA is just a "crappy war game", their Thompson model sucks from what I've seen of it, looks like a m1928 and an M1 model had a box of wine and went to bed with each other. And they also have CoD 3 going against them so while I'm excited for a partly PTO game (which still doesn't make sense, just make it all PTO), they better have something to back all this talk they're giving. Also so far there isn't really any apparent structure to the PTO setting from what I've seen, and islands in the south pacific DO look a distinct way in their own right (compare Iwo Jima to Guadalcanal).

Upvote 0
I'd love to see a WWII game where you play as a soldier in one of the Axis forces, and where you maybe die, or are at least forced to surrender at the end of the game. Sadly while WWII movies seem to advanced a lot, showing more and more the realities of war, WWII games, mostly of the FPS genre, are still stuck in the same old formula (for the most part of course ;)).

Last edited:
Upvote 0