• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design what actors can cause an on-line crash

Sorry for my english...

History: UGameEngine::LoadMap <- AttemptLoadPending <- TickPending <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Stalingrad airfield <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 0012FF18 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free.

generally speaking this is custom made map
it compiles on my side, works well in practice mode, but when we try to put it into rotation on our server we have this error to appear after "deploing to..." screen
here is a list of actors I've tried for first time
trigger lights - set to initially active, pulse subtlepulse and flicker types
movers
1 constant loop, triggers another mover ->
2 trigger control, trigger once, has damage activation set to on
ladder volume that is not vertical
ROlevelemitters Fire

can any of them make RO crush while trying to play map online? if none, is there any other actors known to do it

thanks in advance

Lost my RO

Lost my RO

Just recently I started RO and opened up practice session to load Muamar map to give Vivid some map feedback. It crashed with a general protection fault.
After futzing with it, there is a GPF article on this forum under support I believe that instructs you to delete the system folder?? From yoshiro. Try that. Be warned that RO may try and repair itself from STEAM when it finds you are missing this directory so make sure your account is in good order!:cool:

Upvote 0