• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Master server could not be reached

News server offline?

News server offline?

News server still cannot be reached (after 1min or so), but after the error message appears i can refresh internet and after a couple of time i have the server list, though every server is listed twice. After another refresh it`s normal again,but still no news.

Upvote 0
I had the recent "Can'r reach master server" issue too. Rarely could see a server list at all, for a few days. Additionaly, when I took a look into the Red Orchestra log file, I found something like half a milion of :

<code>Error: UT2k4Browser_ServersList Package.UT2k4Browser_ServersList (Function GUI2K4.UT2k4Browser_ServersList.MyOnDrawItem:03B2) Accessed array 'Servers' out of bounds (490/468)</code>

errors, caused by just few minutes of browsing trough server lists.

Today I noticed the patch is downloading, and after game was patched I tried again - the server lists were refreshing normally now, but still the same hundred of thousands of errors. Only after I restarted the Steam, the errors don't log anymore.

Issue seem to be fixed for me... (after patch and Steam restart).

Upvote 0