• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

And old player is seeking to return to the battlefield

I'd just like to say that I founded the clan that led to Core, EMS.

Way back.

Is that the same Core were talking about here.

Core's leaders first started a group called [Heaton] which wasn't really a clan.
Then they joined DBDUK as it was the logical move for being scottish, then they split of dbduk, because DBDUK had no interest in competetive play whatsoever and only wanted to play public.

So if EMS is the founding father of core it gotta be the clan that DBDUK was created out although the core members generally weren't really old DBDUK members.

Upvote 0
Loving the new run and dive, the new gun stabilisation, the G43 is as sweet as I remember but the Axis MGs are no longer the death dealers they once were.

They can be, I'm not sure what it was like in the mod days but in the hands of a skilled MGer, they can be extremely deadly. Plus there's an MG mutator out there that signifigantly increases the deadliness of the MG42 to more historical levels, instead of having it's barrel overhead after 50 rounds. :p

Upvote 0
Is that the same Core were talking about here.

Core's leaders first started a group called [Heaton] which wasn't really a clan.
Then they joined DBDUK as it was the logical move for being scottish, then they split of dbduk, because DBDUK had no interest in competetive play whatsoever and only wanted to play public.

So if EMS is the founding father of core it gotta be the clan that DBDUK was created out although the core members generally weren't really old DBDUK members.

Different clan entirely that seems to have dissolved. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Upvote 0