• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Any good tactical realism clans / groups for xbox360?

DietOrange

Grizzled Veteran
May 31, 2008
I was thinking about getting a xbox360 sometime soon, but when I play at my friends house it seems like a lot of times it's a lot of stupid people playing.
I would like to know if there are any good people who might play some of the shooters in a more tactical manner and not spray and pray everything with a P90 and grenade spam.

Yes, there is a game where it isnt gun spraying and grenade spamming. Its called ghost recon 2 advanced warfighter. Thats the only game i can think of that i have that requires teamates. :)

I used to have that about a year ago and it was very good. Do many people still play that?
I have a friend who told me Americas Army: True Soldiers is good online does anyone know about that? Both of those games are cheap right now about $10 each used here which is not bad.
I know nothing can replace what you find on the PC, but I was just looking for people who might start a room and play with some realism involved thats all.

Upvote 0