• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Add Molotov Cocktail? (Merged)

I think the russians were well-armed enough to not resort to molotov cocktails as a regular weapon against panzers LOL
the russian infantry was given a gun with a mag and told to pick up ammo from dead guys, also some men didnt even have guns.
"quanity has a quality of its own" Zhukov. Also Zhukov believed to march into minefields because minefields were a resource just like troops

Upvote 0
the russian infantry was given a gun with a mag and told to pick up ammo from dead guys, also some men didnt even have guns.

And what this source of yours might be?

Sure Soviet Union was deep in ****e during winter 1941, as manpower losses and such were quite high, material losses were more or less questionable, everything was more or less messed up and so on. But I have not heard any historical evidence related "Gun for this guy, ammos for that, gun for this guy, ammos for that" setup.

Upvote 0
And what this source of yours might be?

Sure Soviet Union was deep in ****e during winter 1941, as manpower losses and such were quite high, material losses were more or less questionable, everything was more or less messed up and so on. But I have not heard any historical evidence related "Gun for this guy, ammos for that, gun for this guy, ammos for that" setup.

it was in a few history books i have studied and read

Upvote 0