• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Mods for Company of Heroes?

Panzer Meyer

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 26, 2005
North Cacilaci
I bought me a new GFX card (8800GT) and with it came Company of Heroes, installed it and the game is great. But does anyone know if there are mods for it where I can play as the Germans instead of the US in the main campaign or a mod which introduces a German campaign?

This is regular COH, I don't have an expansion or anything.

If any are evil nazis it would be the ss tank regiments in the market garden campaign.

Personaly I think it is because the werhamacht lost all its campigns in france, and game devs don't like making campigns where the player is always lossing for some reason, though I think they are the most fun. Much more challanging and imersive.

Also COH is not modable I belive, though there are some great custom maps for it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If any are evil nazis it would be the ss tank regiments in the market garden campaign.

Personaly I think it is because the werhamacht lost all its campigns in france, and game devs don't like making campigns where the player is always lossing for some reason, though I think they are the most fun. Much more challanging and imersive.

Also COH is not modable I belive, though there are some great custom maps for it.

Yeah, It's modable, there's mods like Commando Realism, LAN mod, and other mods that change the gameplay. Only one I'd recommend is Commando mod, Because all the other ones are annoying, the modders don't like to put i names for their units, so you get things like "$1245613$ NOKEY" which is very frustrating trying to figure out what they all are.

I don't know of any mod that adds the German side, although yes, the expansion pack adds the SS, and Brits... haven't tried it yet though.

Upvote 0