• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

blacks and arabs in the german army

13 Waffen-Gebirgs Division

SS "Handschar"

Handschar%20soldiers%20WM.jpg

handschar.jpg

Upvote 0
Wouldnt having blacks in there forces go against all there political ideas?? If they did allow it the black soldiers would basicly be fighting for there own distruction rather they new it or not.

You do realize that even, for instance, the Confederacy had free blacks volunteering to fight in their army, right?

Upvote 0
Yes i know this but the Nazi political idea was far more radical. The South as far as i know was not carrying out a genocide against blacks. Many blacks felt just as threatened that there way of life was coming to a close as whites did. Im not arguing that some blacks wouldnt have wanted to fight for Germany but that Hitler wouldnt have allowed it. Robet E Lee and many other High ranking Generals allowed blacks to fight because they viewed them a equalls. Robert E Lee stated himself that he was against slavery and secession but could not bear to lead a army against his own people. Hitler lead with hate and i dont think the very people he sought to destroy would be allowed to serve.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wouldnt having blacks in there forces go against all there political ideas?? If they did allow it the black soldiers would basicly be fighting for there own distruction rather they new it or not.

Well, thats a muddy issue really, technically, the Nazi's where not offended by the existance of other races, aslong as races where never mixed, so on the books, its was ok that there where black people and asian people, aslong as they stayed in their own countries (and didn't have any offending political or relegious views the nazi's didn't like, or, you know, just plain got in their way), but Jews and Gypsies where ofcourse the scum of the earth and had to be destroyed.
So technically, Nazism can also be practiced by black, asian, arab people, whatever.

But in reallity, had Nazi Germany won the war, would they really have been contempt letting "others" have precious "Lebensraum"? or would they have gone for total world domination for the "Aryan master race" some time down the line? i'd think the latter.. they where just generally douchebags like that.

Upvote 0
i seen a documentary with Leni Riefenstahl and Hitler wanted to help African tribes :) he said they must be Preserved this is true

Last edited:
Upvote 0