• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Music] This years Eurovision competitors of Finland

damn, it used to be limited to the europe of "14" but now all countries part of the EBU european broadcasting union and the countries that fall under the coverd area are allowed to take part!
that means north african countries can also take part wtf.

i was talking about morrocco, because spain is full of moroccan immigrants. thats why germany always gives alot of points to turkey, because theres a huge turkish immigrant community in germany. just like belgium always votes for holland and vice versa...

Upvote 0
damn, it used to be limited to the europe of "14" but now all countries part of the EBU european broadcasting union and the countries that fall under the coverd area are allowed to take part!
that means north african countries can also take part wtf.

i was talking about morrocco, because spain is full of moroccan immigrants. thats why germany always gives alot of points to turkey, because theres a huge turkish immigrant community in germany. just like belgium always votes for holland and vice versa...

but that would be all the way arround, then spain should vote for morocco because of the moroccan immigrants in spain, but as far as I know there are not spaniard immigrants in morocco

besides, there is already a country that gives full punctuation to spain, which is andorra, but it only takes to know what andorra is to guess why is that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andorra

Upvote 0
yes, it's oftenly immigrants who vote for their home-country. but also people who have friends or family in other countries who will vote for that country oftenly. it's understandable, but it ruins the fun and integrity of the whole show. i personally don't know anybody who has ever voted in that show, so i suppose half the peope vote for political reasons and the other half votes honestly...

Upvote 0
this is what my country sends, its not THAT bad... but i hope we dont come after finland :p

it's an invented language, we don't talk like that here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftdPDUSmgco&feature=related

finland should get over the hard rock halelujah thing, this one is not as good.
but i gave up hope for a decent contest 3 years ago, it should be named : "who has the most immigrants who vote for their homecountry-contest" , and why did they bring in all these non-european countries...

Sounds like if she keeps on singing "were you listening out for me ?". But I have to admit it really starts to get annoying the more times I hear it :mad:

Upvote 0
i watched the semi-finals because belgium was in it, again i had hope we would be selected since this time we had a good song. especially compared to most of the other songs.
but again it could not be, we just don't have enough belgian emmigrants across europe.
and thats how songs like that from poland did get through, even though it's a horrible song.

i can only applaud ireland, who send a song that makes fun of this rediculous situation. just look at how it got boo'ed when they got on.

i say **** eurovision, and i hope we don't take part anymore in this mascarade.

Upvote 0