• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

you mean like this
Turok42008-05-1415-01-43-14.jpg

Turok42008-05-1414-43-27-93.jpg

I love the poison arrows
Turok42008-05-1414-45-24-46.jpg

Turok42008-05-1415-08-45-76.jpg

Upvote 0
I still remember the day i got my N64 waaaay back when (soon after it came out in the UK) it cost an arm and a leg as i recall. The only game i had was turok and compared to my mates PS1s and Saturns etc it kicked ***. There were about 16 guys crowded into my living room watching me play. Everyone thought the graphics rocked...looking back at it and the other turok games now makes me happy with nostalgia but reminds me as all old games do that good looking graphics always look very bad after a few years (some exceptions of course)

Upvote 0
They were accurate enough for me. Matter of taste, I guess. The recoil in Freedom Fighters felt great though, don't you think?

Definately a cool game. Great environments, awesome setting, chilling soundtrack and a fun game to go with it. Also a fine attention to detail. Like your character's appearance changes throughout the game.
I only have to real relatively minor gripes with it, the rest is really minor stuff:
The first is the obvious betrayel plot-line but it wasn't bad enough to damage the setting and the rest of the story, and the second is that on the xbox aiming is done by clicking and holding the LEFT analogue stick! That's unusual and for at least pretty uncomfortable and it's not possible to change it in the options. There isn't even an option to make it toggle!

9/10 imo.

Upvote 0
A random collection of pictures from Ghost recon

My SAW support gunner providing covering fire over a compound.
desertsawps7.jpg

Got shot, then my teammate got hit while i was staring at him from a pool of my own blood
deathinthesandld1.jpg

Grenade takes out my entire team. Notice the spots of shrapnel on the body.
ghostrecon2008042313200iq5.jpg

Facing a BMP around the corner
urbantanksms0.jpg

A hit to the stomach
hitgh9.jpg

Sneaking around
sneakingaboutyt0.jpg

And clearing a compound.
muzzleflashqi0.jpg

Upvote 0