• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Shocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Re:

I wonder why the guy freely admitted to doing exactly what he was accused of and even went so far as to try and justify his actions if he wasn't using anything he shouldn't be?

Well this happens so much even on our server (Cheater and or Hackers being thrown around) and I've been accused thousands of times, you tend to get used to it and I agree all the time (Agreeing with their remarks) because I think it's so ludicrous.

You call me a cheat I'll be more than happy to say (I wish) because then I'd NEVER miss... I take the comments as a compliment. People cry cheat way too much in many games not just RO and it does get to be a joke at times.

I can see why he agreed and then threw it back in the face of the person calling him a cheat, I do it all the time, it just feeds fuel to the fire and just pisses people off that much more and there is nothing I love more than doing that - then just pwn them a bit more and watch them quit...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.