• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lovecraft

"Call of Cthulhu", the essential Lovecraft story. Personally, I'm not very fond of his other stories, but I do like some stories of the Lovercraft circle (i.e. his followers). "Call of Cthulhu", however, is a masterpiece.

There's this movie version of it that came out in 2000ish filmed as if it was a 1920's movie, made by - IIRC - the Miscatonic Society, or some other society of Lovecraft fans. There's a trailer of it on YouTubez, check it out. Absolutely awesome film.

Upvote 0
"Call of Cthulhu", the essential Lovecraft story. Personally, I'm not very fond of his other stories, but I do like some stories of the Lovercraft circle (i.e. his followers). "Call of Cthulhu", however, is a masterpiece.

There's this movie version of it that came out in 2000ish filmed as if it was a 1920's movie, made by - IIRC - the Miscatonic Society, or some other society of Lovecraft fans. There's a trailer of it on YouTubez, check it out. Absolutely awesome film.

Really? I'll have to check that film out.

Upvote 0