• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Carpathian Crosses: Official Opinion Topic

It sounds like you arent running the gametype in practice. All plays correctly on servers? Check if the pathes to the CC folder are in your redorchestra.ini.
Check if there is a CCEngine.ucl in your RO/system folder, if not there is definitly one in the CC/System folder, try to copy that over.

I have the same problem like Thommy-l. There are the paths in my redorchestra.ini, i copied the CCEngine.ucl in my RO/system folder (because there was no such file) started the practice mode, then opened the console and typed the command open RO-Maikop (for example) it loaded the map, but still no Mortarammo...

Upvote 0
I have the same problem like Thommy-l. There are the paths in my redorchestra.ini, i copied the CCEngine.ucl in my RO/system folder (because there was no such file) started the practice mode, then opened the console and typed the command open RO-Maikop (for example) it loaded the map, but still no Mortarammo...

The game files are also where the pathes point to?

Upvote 0
It's pretty fricken great, however down here in Australia first night a server is up there's people using the 'invincible mortar man bug' to devastating effect. Blatantly sitting there dropping mortars on a spawn exit with no way to kill them until they un-deploy.

The hitzone is like a meter above the ground usually if you aim around head hight on him or little left or right of him you can get him :)

Upvote 0