• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] 2008: What game are you looking forward to?

2008: What game are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
Upvote 0
I think they care more for the co-op than the horror aspect. Till we all have 1500$ surround systems (or any other thing that will make locating another person in a nearby room as easy as in RL) we'll have to live with comrpomises.

I dont think its a game ruiner but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Upvote 0
I think they care more for the co-op than the horror aspect. Till we all have 1500$ surround systems (or any other thing that will make locating another person in a nearby room as easy as in RL) we'll have to live with comrpomises.

I dont think its a game ruiner but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Just do it as IRL! Don't let your in-game friendlies go out of your sight!

Upvote 0
That Left4Dead movie demonstrated brilliantly how bad AI loves to block doorways, was I mistaken or was be buttsmacking friendlies out of the way so he could get through the doorways they were blocking?

And seriously, seeing your allies throught walls. Wow.

It seems a lot like a cop-out because the AI is infact very pants, and to stop you getting annoyed and shouting "WHERE THE **** ARE YOU GOING!?" every 2 minutes when they run off, your handy see-through-the-wall-radar is there to help.

I'm really looking forward to some bog standard run of the mill rambo FPS action pap...Gimmie a break.

Upvote 0
I think that Left4Dead should have been designed for groups of people who aren't afraid to use the mic. Me and my friends have tons of fun chatting on Ventrilo and playing some games or using the in-game voice systems. Never had any problems finding my friends in any game even though they'd be behind walls. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0