• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What is RO getting for Christmas?

Polygon

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 17, 2005
polygon.redorchestragame.com
Soup RO,

What is everyone getting for Christmas? Post/share your toys!

As for me, I'm looking forward to a VFC AKS74U airsoft gun and some misc. DVDs/games.

AEG_VFC_AK74S_lg.gif

I had been looking at this for some time and figured to settle for the "Triumph" model but once the wife looked and held this, she said "You are getting this one!". That was enough for me! Picked it up this past Monday and got the accessories today. (pic linked from www.tcarms.com Great site)

3974.jpg

This should cover the next four Christmas seasons! Too bad in-lines are not legal for the rest of the PA muzzle loader season but there is always next year and lots of time to work on getting a good powder/bullet/sabot combination! REALLY excited to get on the range with it! Only problem is the wife decided that I need to buy a shotgun barrel for it so she can shoot turkeys next year and now she thinks she might want to try deer hunting with it!! Guess "we" can always get another one :)

Upvote 0
I got NOTHING at ALL... well, at least I got to have fried spagetti for dinner

You're not alone Fed, we dont give pressies amongst the adults in my family, but atleast i got Duck for dinner, too much of it infact, i'm still bursting at the seams :D

But i am getting myself something when i get my paycheck for January, something Rumanian, with a vertical front grip and a coat hanger folding stock..

Upvote 0
but atleast i got Duck for dinner, too much of it infact, i'm still bursting at the seams :D

Tell me about it.... I can still hear it's sad quacking, falling more and more silent as I ate it... QUACK! QUAck! quack! q....!

Probably should've killed it first....

something Rumanian, with a vertical front grip and a coat hanger folding stock..

Ah, yes, a shovel, from Romanian coal-mine.

Upvote 0
I got this. You can't use it with a PC, and I've got a Wii (from last xmas) and sitting down to play that is defeating the point of a Wii, not that I even play with my Wii anymore, both are going on eBay. Even if I had a PS3 or 360 I wouldn't want everyone in the street to hear me blowing up stuff. I also got some decent clothes (finally a pair of jeans I like! No more stupid bootcut jeans!), money, vouchers for nearly every shop on the highstreet totaling around

Upvote 0
Alltrade_ATV_stand_410x319.jpg

LARIN Motorcycle/ATV Jack (#19239)
(click on the picture to enlarge)

LARIN Motorcycle/ATV Jack

With a 3/4-ton capacity, the Larin Motorcycle/ATV Jack is a must-have in the garage.

Features and Benefits

* Low-profile design
* Works with motorcycles and ATVs
* Lowering-release foot pedal

Specifications

* Capacity: 1,500 lbs. / 680.39 kg
* Lift Range: 2.5 - 16"
* Dimensions: 36" x 18" x 5.25" (approx.)
* Weight: 80 lbs. / 36.3 kg

Upvote 0
Ooh, Metroid Prime 3. That series always got me down, because if you wanted to play one part of the game, you'd have to play all of it.

Anyway, I didn't get a Dragonforce CD. Instead I got a giftcard for a music store that might sell it. Gay. I also didn't think she appreciated the value of the bracelet: a years worth of savings and my antique 1995 series $20 bills. I still love her though. :(

Upvote 0