• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Does RO work on Vista?

broadcloak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 23, 2007
Hi, new to the forum. This may sound like a silly question, but I just want to make sure before I spend any money on it: Does RO actually work on Vista? The specs just say Windows 2000/XP, and I'm running Vista, and I can't find anything anywhere that says whether the mods cover the upgrade.

Hi, new to the forum. This may sound like a silly question, but I just want to make sure before I spend any money on it: Does RO actually work on Vista? The specs just say Windows 2000/XP, and I'm running Vista, and I can't find anything anywhere that says whether the mods cover the upgrade.

I have been running Vista Home Premium 32bit with RO for over 8 months and it is 100% A-Okay!

:)

Upvote 0
I thought the question was "Does ANYTHING run on Vista, even MS crap?". :)

Going down with the XP ship and changing only when I have too... actually thought several times of buying a couple extra XP-Pro editions to keep on the shelf.
Don't turn this into a MS/Vista bashing thing. Not saying your comment was, just a pre-emptive warning.

Upvote 0

Good question. I had some bad experiances with BF2 and trying to play in online games on my system with Vista.

I run RO on Vista. It works great for both solitaire and online play. I've also played online with the armor beasts upgrade and it also works great on my system with Vista.

Upvote 0