• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design PineValley_b2

Just had a full server playing this map tonight. Couple comments.

1. Something weird with the spawn times. 30 second respawn times. Also, sometimes after 30 seconds is complete, I had to wait another 30 seconds. For a 20 minute map that is 5% of the game play and this happened a few times.

2. 20 minutes is pretty good for a time as the Russians did win twice but I dont think Z Germans were defending very well. I see this map goign to 25 minutes perhaps.

Thats all we noticed so far. Everyone liked the map though. Sorry I cant be more descriptive about the spawn times as I dont know how to make maps. I tried to use my SDK RO Editor to find the map times but like I said, I dont know how.

Oh, and this part isnt important but I was playing around on the map alone and added 35 bots, with me, makes 36. It crashed my 40 person server. Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of bots cause I added 39 bots on another map to see and it worked fine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I tried to use my SDK RO Editor to find the map times but like I said, I dont know how.

Open the SDK
Go to Edit > Search for Actors...
Type in 'ROLevelInfo'
Double-Click on the ROLevelInfo actor that appears in the list.
Press F4 to bring up its properties.
The setting you are looking for is ROLevelInfo > RoundDuration

:cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome, thanks Dr. Guppy. How about spawn times? I saw that in one of the level info settings that it said "Max Reccommended Players 32" and "Recommended players 16".

So, I thought that it had something to do with how many players can be on the battle field at one time hence, long spawn times.

I appologize for turning this into a support conversation.;)

Upvote 0
Actually those settings are merely as a recommendation and do not change anything within the map. They're also not located in the ROLevelInfo actor, but in the actual level properties. Similar functions, but still different! I've edited my previous post to clarify a step.

The settings you came across are in the Level Properties.

Level Properties > Level Summary > IndealPlayerCountMax / IdealPlayerCountMin

The spawn times are found in the ROLevelInfo.

ROLevelInfo > Allies/Axis > ReinforcementInterval

Upvote 0