• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-saved loadouts

Ama

Oct 25, 2007
It would be nice if whenever you select a weapon for one of the few roles that have more than one option, it would default to that weapon whenever you select that particular role for that particular map in the future. For some maps, the weapon a player wants is not the one that\'s selected by default, and that\'s one extra (and easily forgettable) mouse click that has to be made every time he plays that role. The way I propose implemented, he would only have to select the weapon that he always wants to use once and it would always be selected every time he chose that role. I know that there aren\'t many situations where this could be applicable, but it truly is little things like this make games great.

I agree. not only is the P38 better but it did replace the luger as the standard German sidearm in WW2

True enough, but come on, it's a Luger, a symbol of the german army, as well known and recognised as the Tiger or the MP40 or the Stuka, sometimes, regardless of how good something may be, you just can't do away with it. I always take a Luger on principal.

Upvote 0
I have a better idea. Make P38 default pistol instead of Luger. Does anyone use that piece of junk?????

That is part of the reason I want this. Almost everyone selects the P38 as the pistol as the first thing they do in a German role. With loadout saving, that would no longer be necessary. But the other things I have in mind are the PPSh, sniper rifles (which was addressed, hurray), and those crazy people who will actually select carbines on some maps.

Upvote 0
That is part of the reason I want this. Almost everyone selects the P38 as the pistol as the first thing they do in a German role. With loadout saving, that would no longer be necessary. But the other things I have in mind are the PPSh, sniper rifles (which was addressed, hurray), and those crazy people who will actually select carbines on some maps.

Got a problem with carbines? What do you think the K98k is? And everyone who's ever used a M98 knows it's one of the best weapons for accurate hip shooting, and the M44 is incredibly formidable in CQC if you can't get hold of an auto.

Some people make me sick with their disrespecting of the rifle. Rifles won the wars because rifles were the most commonly issued weapon to the soldier.

Upvote 0