• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Design me a logo!

Well I think just about anyone should be able to do better than that guy on the DoD:S forum

You really ought to specify rough dimensions you need - will it be used on fliers or what, what background do you want?

Here's an idea for a flier....:p
woodie.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I once saw a guy hunting moles by putting Calcium Carbide in the holes and covering over the holes. The idea is that the carbide reacts with the water in the soil and produces acetylene gas (ethylene) which poisons the moles.

Thing is, it is also very flammable. This guy put about 3 kilos of this stuff down the holes over an area about the size of a tennis court. But he got bored of waiting for the moles to die so he unplugged one hole and dropped a lit match down it.

There was a massive 'WHUMPF!' and the entire lawn jumped up about 50 cm, then settled down again. Also a pretty impressive jet of fire came out of the hole, but missed the guy who threw the match, unfortunately. Dunno what happened to the moles - my guess is they were toast - literally.

Another pass at the logo....

woodie2.jpg

or this...

woodie3.jpg

or this....

woodie4.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome guys!

I love Nesters red into green one and Ralfys one best!

Ive been offline for a week so havent been able to comment. But Im after something jointed and a little bit hard to read, in metallic but graffiti style? Its mostly the font im after to go onto ready made flyers and websites. So background aint important.

I will find some examples :)

Upvote 0