• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The man who saved the world is a Ruskie

even though I find it exceptionally great of him to not fire those nuclear missiles, I still don't understand how he "saved lives". IMHO there is a huge difference in saving a life and refusing to kill someone.
Going with the definition of being a savior of live used in that article, I save hundreds of lives every single day simply by not getting a gun and blasting away.

Upvote 0
even though I find it exceptionally great of him to not fire those nuclear missiles, I still don't understand how he "saved lives". IMHO there is a huge difference in saving a life and refusing to kill someone.
Going with the definition of being a savior of live used in that article, I save hundreds of lives every single day simply by not getting a gun and blasting away.

and that in spite of the little voices in your head, im proud of you...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

But If someone was pointing a gun into your head and saying "Get this gun and kill these people, or we'll all die!", and if you did refuse to do it, wouldn't you have saved lives? The one you described is not the same situation as he was in.

Upvote 0
But If someone was pointing a gun into your head and saying "Get this gun and kill these people, or we'll all die!", and if you did refuse to do it, wouldn't you have saved lives? The one you described is not the same situation as he was in.

Bu...bu...but the voices...

They have knifes...at my throat...and guns...pointing at my head...

Upvote 0
This is just incredible, read for yourselves:
http://maltastar.com/pages/msfullart.asp?an=15214

Holy ****... gotta love computers don't you? Imagine if the original guy that was supposed to work that shift was there? Would his judgement have been as good as this guys? The supreme twists of fate that come into play. Are such events random or is there a puppet master controlling "the show" unknowingly to us?

Upvote 0
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste.

I've been around for a long, long year, stole many a man's soul and faith....

...I rode a tank, held a general's rank.

When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.

Pleased to meet you...woo woo!

The first song that popped into my mind as a guitar player. And no, not the Haxle Hose version. :D:cool:

Upvote 0