• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Medal Of Honor: Airborne

ok so i played the demo it was kinda fun although nothing like RO, more like the cod type thing, although not even that good. Even so i was kinda tempted to buy it anyway just for fun when i have some down time...but from reading this thread i guess its not worth it. Another thing that bugs me is that the guns sit upright on the ground, like floating about 2 inches off the ground exactly like they did in doom and quake, i mean cmon EA its the 21st Century im sure like every other game in the last 10 years you could at least make the weapons lay down when they're dropped. Anyway rant over

Upvote 0
Never thought i'd find a game more ridiclous then castle wolfenstein but i just rented and finished it today, not even going to bother ripping it, 6-9 hours of gameplay tops. No replayability because the so called land anywhere feature is pointless since you have to run all over the map backwards and forwards doing objectives so you see the whole map anyhow.

Upvote 0
Hopefully, the Brothers in Arms' game, which also deals with Operation Market Garden, is better; The company that makes it (yeah, that one), in my opinion, has a history of not wanting to patch the games it sells to the satisfaction of its customers. Only after enough people called to complain and made a fuss, then the company took action and patched.

Silent Hunter 4 is a good example of this, in my opinion; after enough customers complained, the company finally issued a second patch; but it basically came down to a last minute stand-off between those who spent $50.00 for the game, and the company.

I have delayed buying it because of this; but, apparently, with the second patch, most people seem content with the game now. I think.

Upvote 0
Also for some unfathomable reason German guns have blue muzzle flashes, and american ones have red muzzle flashes... I **** you not.

Also if you shoot enough guys your guns 'upgrade' your K98 will just spawn a chromed bolt somehow, the ability to use stripper clips you get 'taped together' magazines (ugh) and other rubbish.

All the gun models are average and the reload animations are awful. (stripper clips get pushed inside rifles and so on, every gun is flawed)

Again like EVERY SINGLE Call of Duty/Medal of Whatever game there is ONE 3rd person reload animation, every single gun used by every single soldier simply mimes putting in a garand clip.

Upvote 0