• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

C++ bla, bla error

Hi,

I had got the same problem. The game was working fine with my 6.12 catalyst drivers (my graphic card is a Radeon 9500 Pro/ 128MB). Updating to 7.9 an the typical "Micorsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" error appeared.

Even I have tried several hints given here in the forum to solve the problem, the error message did not disappear.

Installing back to 6.12 and the game ist working fine again.

Upvote 0
The latest Catalyst driver definitely does not play nice with steam games such as RO.

When Source games are launched they open up for a second, then do a minimize animation without actually minimizing to the tray, the crash.

Red Orchestra opens up for a second and then spits out:

untitled1ru0.jpg

It is definitely related to the 7.9 drivers since I first noticed the problem after I installed them and since then, I've actually formatted my hard drive, installed them, and the error still occurs.

It effectively kills steam. Anyone know of a steam forum thread where I can complain about this?

Also, does anyone know where I can downloaded old versions of the Catalyst driver since I can't roll back?

Upvote 0