• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tanks are unrealistic...

I think tanks should be operated by one person, similar to BF2 and the like. It would one person doing the job of 2. Humans communicate with themselves really well right? "Hey left hand, press the A key to turn left, Right hand, you fire by pressing mouse 1" This would be much more realistic because it simulates real war.

So you mean that when you think with your brains you act like the commander and when you give the signal to your left (or right hand) to move the tank it acts as your driver and when you decide to fire the tank with your other hand to act as the gunner, and that would simulate real war?

I am confused. Did I just fall out from the turnpick truck or is it just my imagination?

Upvote 0
you have obviously NEVER enjoyed team tanking and what joys it can bring, i say none of this soloist only bull****, this game is made for teamwork./
Not on large tank maps. Tried it and it doesn't work at all.
Team tanking is best on smaller maps. If tanks a few then I'd gladely team up but if there's a plenty of tanks to go around, then I will prefere to go solo.

Upvote 0
My son and I play with TS also. It seems to work well. If you are tired of "NO NOTHINGS" getting you killed I would suggest that you join a Clan and play on a private server. at least then you ALL understand what you are doing. I would also make a suggestion to RO that Tanks had RADIOS!

Last edited:
Upvote 0