• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Even Ptolemy is shaking his head.

You know SchutzeSepp wheat is grass, you got yourself. :D
And that "milka stuff" everyone says it, but none ever showed me some surveys, I think that's made up.

i can get you back on that, wheat and grass are from the same family the "graminae" but wheat isnt grass :p

and the milka stuff, they asked kids to coloriate a cow drawing and like 60% colored it purple

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I hate how the host guy was so sympathetic after he got it wrong... I woulda jumped across the podium, backhanded em across the face, and banged Sophie all in one fell swoop. I lol'd at the audience's response, at least 57% of them have a good sense of humor. The big question is, how the hell did he end up getting 1500 euros? A question like that should have been the first one, second at most.

Upvote 0
nah, it was something a teacher once talked about.
but that was long time ago, now kids don't even know what a cow is. and milk comes from a factory

I still think this is a myth rather than the truth.
I know that story as well, but none that talked about it ever was able to provide prove.
After all it could also be a good marketing gag (that survey) that became public "knowledgement".

Come on, I'm not sure in what country you live but I guess most here now what a cow is and where the milk comes from.

Upvote 0
i was once eating with my sister and a girlfriend of her at a mc donalds, she was like 16 years old and i was 14.
she nearly shoked when i told her that meat is made of cows, she couldn't believe it.
(not that what you eat at mcdo contains any real meat, it's what they scrape off the floor in the slaughterhouses mixed with cardboard...)

Upvote 0
i was once eating with my sister and a girlfriend of her at a mc donalds, she was like 16 years old and i was 14.
she nearly shoked when i told her that meat is made of cows, she couldn't believe it.
Meat....grows on trees. Also eggs grow on bushes. And I'm pretty sure that dinosaurs, orcs & sabre tooth tigers live in the forest. 16 years old & don't know what meat is????? nuts

Last edited:
Upvote 0
(not that what you eat at mcdo contains any real meat, it's what they scrape off the floor in the slaughterhouses mixed with cardboard...)

Beef comes from steer, not cows.

Upvote 0