• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

thelastwalzwj1.jpg
I do hope that gets ported sometime... Looks great.

Upvote 0
Nimrod en me were playing ArmA online last night, in DBDUK's ArmA server running the Evolution co-op map where you have to clear a whole lot of towns en complete 10 missions etc. VERY big map, its great.

So, we were on a mission for like the third time cause we got shot by our target bmp's lol, when suddenly an enemy helicopter came flying by and nearly blew our truck up.
Another try later, we heard it coming, didnt know if it was friendly or not so we decided to park our vehicle in the bushes and wait and see :)

coopwithnimrodtakingcovfc5.jpg

This mission really goes over a large part of the island, it takes ages to complete. You have to liberate around 15 villages maybe, and complete 10 other missions to complete the entire thing.
Binocs are really a requirement, lol.
arma2007082500434950tm8.jpg

Approaching our targets for destruction:
arma2007082500153379cw5.jpg

We had been playing for 2,5 hours or something, it was great :)

In another match i tried earlier, the helicopter that had been harassing me and Nimrod made a few runs over our base, destroying several vehicles and blowing up at least 2 hangars, and killing several of our men. I ran around on the tarmac and it chased me, i jumped a bit sidewards and i saw the bullets going in a trail right next to me, not 10 cm's away!
This is the aftermath, though the entire destruction is not visible as it was all around me, lol!
coophelicoptertrashingbbi0.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nimrod en me were playing ArmA online last night, in DBDUK's ArmA server running the Evolution co-op map where you have to clear a whole lot of towns en complete 10 missions etc. VERY big map, its great.

So, we were on a mission for like the third time cause we got shot by our target bmp's lol, when suddenly an enemy helicopter came flying by and nearly blew our truck up.
Another try later, we heard it coming, didnt know if it was friendly or not so we decided to park our vehicle in the bushes and wait and see :)

This mission really goes over a large part of the island, it takes ages to complete. You have to liberate around 15 villages maybe, and complete 10 other missions to complete the entire thing.
Binocs are really a requirement, lol.

Approaching our targets for destruction:
We had been playing for 2,5 hours or something, it was great

Yeah, that KA-50 was a serious pain in the ***! Now that I think of it, I could've taken a Stinger with me but I've never spotted that heli in the first place. I scanned the entire sky but I couldn't spot it.

We had some bad luck but it was fun, gg :) Nice job with that reporter mission btw, and that leapfrogging thing works really well :)

Upvote 0
Not without a horadric cube at least...

This is from an extensive session of CnC:ZH with my brother.
The hilarious German version. Almost better than the original! Robots instead of people! What's hilarious about that you might ask? How cheap its done. Every face of every general stays the same, only that they they now have seams and they look metalish now. The best thing is that the suicide bombers are now explosive barrely on wheels. And yes: They can still ride on motor bikes... :D
At least they replaced poisonous gas with acid gas now. Not like in SoF2 where you desperately try to stop the evil robo terrorists to employ a bio-virus against huma... err, Roboty.
mentalet0.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0