• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

i'm aware of that but not all cows in normandy are of that breed...i own some cows, herefords and i live in herefordshire but not all cows in hereford are herefordshires. anyway i won't argue with you coz i was being fairly light hearted in the first place and i think we are agreeing ne way mate lol, ne way bessie will appear when released in one guise or another.

Upvote 0
we have the most f****d up, genetically engeneered meat factories on legs at home. the belgian white-blue cow!! 60% of their body mass is meat!

diable.07.jpg

is the cow in DH a static? or does it do anything?

Upvote 0
:DNormandy cow are named "normande"
nearly each region has its cows http://www.lavache.com/vamonde/france/france.htm (on the menu at the end)
But nowadays the race is chosen for its avantage to optimize quality.
Just like horse for nearly each region.

:cool: Next time you visit france with friends you will amazed them by your knowledge about cows :D

My favourite french Cow is the Salers, having had the joy of spending a week in Mauriac back in School ;)

Upvote 0
You have to keep in mind that cows in Europe, especially back than were elegant, majestic creatures and not genetically engineered bulbous barrels of meat on legs.
Also, most cows on small farms back then were there for producing milk, not meat, thus they had a different shape than the meat cattle.

So here are my sketches:
cowgv7.jpg

And to prevent the confusion which had obviously ridden the artist who created RO's stock cows:

udderma9.jpg

pay attention to the number of teats available!

Hope that helped!
are thats cute i love cows:p;) my uncle is farmer in ireland :D good drawing ;)

Upvote 0
ok lol can we leave the cow be? anyway thanks as always for the comments we'll see what we can do on the cow front. may have a peice of news for you guys soon that partially relates to DH and is exciting (it's not a release date or anything so don't get too excited) but it may mean u can use a little peice of DH tech sooner rather than later.

Upvote 0