• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
05_x.jpg.jpg

/me wants

Upvote 0
mafia the lost heaven scenario was perfect and it was the main reason why it was like an addiction (and also because of the nice details and nice graphics !)
i hope mafia 2 will have a nice scenario too !

but it will be difficult i doubt you will be the poor guys getting in the mafia just by an unfortunate meeting.
At least the graphics are superb !

Upvote 0
Can't really see how you can make a Mafia 2, those of you who've finished Mafia 1 know why, and given that Mafia 1 covered pretty much everything Mafia esque from popular media etc, not to mention it was fantastic.

I can't see how Mafia 2 can be that interesting without being completely open ended and giving you even more freedom than the first, which is a lot.

I'll not hold my breath for that.

I'll expect Mafia, but better looking with some new features.

Upvote 0
Nick steal0r. But yeah, it looks frickin' amazing, and i really can't wait for it. Mafia 1 was such a great game, i'm quite sure they'll pull it off again.

Don't bother m8. I was using that name even before RO exhisted. So before these forums came to be.
And I don't mind having the same discussion again. I'm no nick stealer and I don't mind as long as people know we are 2 different people.

Linky to the Soldiers of Europe members page ;)

Upvote 0