• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
I need to get that HFC Mauser C96 someday. It just looks so damm cool :p

I'm working on my Vietnam loadout currently, but one day I have to get my German loadouts going. (WW2, East Germ., current)

Getting 'proper' gear just for airsoft isn't exactly recommended. The prize you pay for reproduced uniform and helmet alone is higher than E.G. generic SWAT airsoft gear's\modern armystyle gear's cost. (talking about WW2 german gear or any WW2 gear in the first place (with the expection of Soviet gear possibly))

Unless if you are a collector or have something else in mind - go for it.

Alternatively you could use cheap alternatives for that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Look at that, a new addition to the family:D Its the AGM MP40!
S5031878.jpg

S5031879.jpg

S5031881.jpg

S5031882.jpg

S5031884.jpg

S5031887.jpg

Upvote 0
If you're good at using paints, maybe you could make that mp40 look more real, weather it up a bit?? Would look awesome. BTW how does it shoot?

Best way to make something look like real is just to use them.

Like my eastern german leather boots are currently covered with mudstains all over the boots, there's some **** on the bottom of the boots and such and such, and even if you clean it they do look now rough and such. And my current airsoft gun has scratches all over the left side due being in rough use. And such and such.

One good way to make your gear look "rough" is to regularly "****" your gear.

Find a pool of mod or some other dirty place. Crawl\roll around it couple of times, wait a moment, do it again, wait a moment, do it again, then clean dry your uniform. Eventually they will begin to look rough.

Upvote 0
If you're good at using paints, maybe you could make that mp40 look more real, weather it up a bit?? Would look awesome. BTW how does it shoot?
One thing I want to do is take off that weird fire selector switch on the side. After I do that I'm going to use paint to make the bottom area look like its made of bakelite.

Edit: I'd say it shoots around 350 FPS, being able to almost penetrate the bottom of a coke can, and easily go through both sides.

Upvote 0
I just got the ARMY R85A1, it's an L85A1 for those who don't know.

Don't have any pictures yet but here's the link for it: http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalo...d=280&osCsid=1b7deafae10df367d776e28e4e5466a8

Only cost me $200 total, shipping is A LOT. Full metal, ROF is decent, nothing special. Battery and battery compartment are a POS, after Basic Combat Training and AIT I plan on upgrading it so I can use an 11.1 lipoly in it. I threw a systema 6.04 tightbore and systema metal m4 hopup with a new systema bucking. It shoots 360 and goes a LONG way due to the M16/AUG 509mm inner barrel. I LOVE IT.

Upvote 0
I really would not recommend that. While it is farby to have fire selector, what if your fullauto gets jamned? What then? :p

please don't remove the fire selector.

You need to fire the weapon at least 2-3 times after use to depress the spring. Otherwise nasty things will happen to your gearbox. (will stay cocked for long periods of time and ruin the spring/piston)

Just disguise the selector and just it solely for that important function.

Upvote 0
please don't remove the fire selector.

You need to fire the weapon at least 2-3 times after use to depress the spring. Otherwise nasty things will happen to your gearbox. (will stay cocked for long periods of time and ruin the spring/piston)

Just disguise the selector and just it solely for that important function.

Well, the Mp40 doesn't have a great rof, i'm sure you could squeeze in a single shot.

Just check in the magwell and see if it's decompressed.

Upvote 0