• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking For Clan

Allied_Troop

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 8, 2007
Hey, i have been wanting to join a clan to make RO feel more real, im a good player, but i am much better as a sniper, i can detect the slightest movements that makes me able to jump to enemy movement. I try and use tactics as much as i can, but its annoying wen others are just running in, im looking for a clan that use good tactics. im not a great great player, but i think a clan can give me good training, that will improve my skills.

Taw Still needs recruits, Join Now.

TAW Clan site - www.taw.net

Game Server - 217.163.10.165:7757

TAW RO Btln Site - s2.theartofwarfare.net/4/

TAW is a large online community, we have well over 500 members with the list growing. Of these 12 are currently members of our Red Orchestra Btln within our Vanguard Division.

We welcome all levels of player with a Multi National, Multi Game community. With a structured friendly Chain of Command, intent on developing those that want to be developed and just let those play that want to play.

We have servers/divisions for other games such as America's Army, Battlefield, Call of Duty 2,Far Cry, Quake, Delta Force, Raven Shield, Half Life (including Day of Defeat Source & Counter Strike Source), Various Sims and RTS games, all in all 14 seperate games.

Skill not a requirment just ability to turn up to practices.

European Practices
Tuesdays 2100 - UK time
plus
Thursdays 2100 - UK time
Internal competions or external ladder matches, or just aditional practice.

Our whole clan is structured around USMC Ranks and Awards, with each Division following a universal code of conduct, comms protocols, and structure, with meaningfull chain of command. Although we don't have a clan name from the OST Front campaigns we have split our RO Btln into 2 seperate Squads, for practice purposes, though need more members to make these practices better.

Form of Communication used: Teamspeak2, plus Xfire; are both manditory, if required we can provide links of where to install these from.

If you want to apply of just want some information about the clan don't hesitate to contact me:

Hunter - [email protected] - Xfire 11hunter11

Payback - [email protected] - Xfire payback84

Or apply at http://pub.theartofwarfare.net/application.php see Vanguard Dvision at the bottom of the page.

Upvote 0