• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tom Cruise = von Stauffenberg

I think Samuel L. Jackson should play Stauffenberg he is a good actor and a cool guy :D

What he is black?
You say he can't play him because he is black?
Racist.
Win!

Haha no isn't he muslim and didn't muslims blow up the twin towers, the busses, and the trains because they are a horrid religion like that? See how your anti-scientology arguments are just as retarded?

Tbh Tom Cruise is a good actor and when this movie comes out on TV I might just watch it.

Upvote 0
Haha no isn't he muslim and didn't muslims blow up the twin towers, the busses, and the trains because they are a horrid religion like that? See how your anti-scientology arguments are just as retarded?

Tbh Tom Cruise is a good actor and when this movie comes out on TV I might just watch it.

Im not religous at all, but you've got to realise those muslim invovled in those attacks weren't actualy following religion properly. Religion didnt teach those guys what they did and what they did is horribly wrong but what about America's actions too? Every religion and society has it's problems but Scientology is'nt a religon it's a Cult.

Scientology is a cult founded on lies and only was made by a mad man to make money and gain power. There loonies...avoid

Upvote 0
happycat.jpg

Upvote 0
Lost respect for Tom Cruise over his crazy cult Scientology..luckily there banned in many countries in europe and other religions dispise them

What's the difference between a "crazy cult" and a religion entitled to automatic respect? Oh, a century or two.

Don't hate Cruise because of his religion, hate him because he's a mediocre actor, his films are usually awful (this one included, I expect. 1 serving of schmaltz, coming up!) and because he's a scary, scary man (watch his interviews. He brays like a donkey and slaps his thighs when he laughs. THAT IS NOT NORMAL). Oh, and he's friends with David Beckham.

Upvote 0
So this turned into a religious debate, eh?
IMHO you cant say any religion is better then the other. Everybody has their strong points, yet so many religions conflict at some point, while they are the same at others.
Every time people try to convince me of their religion, that it is the one and only way. I once asked the woman that tried to convert me, then what do you think about muslim religion? i deemed her first answer not convincing, and asked on, and then i got the reply: well,.. lets just face the fact, Allah is dead!
And that just stomped my mind.

Upvote 0
I think he's a good actor (Rain Man was good), but not for historical movies like this one. Especially because the son of the man he's going to portray expressed his discomfort with it. It just isn't very respectful of them. They should have just casted a real Germans for the roles. Why 'Hollywoodize' the movie when you can make it historically accurate? It's not like German movies don't sell (Der Untergang, Das Boot, Stalingrad, anyone?).

Upvote 0
Why does a movie about the samurai's last stand against the imperial japanese army, fighting the troops of the emporor they serve but were betrayed by, have to include some dorky caucasian protaganist just so us North American folk can understand teh nipponeses cultureses desu desu kekekeke.

It's insulting to BOTH the Japanese and the American public.

And so is Hollywood portraying the assassination attempt on Hitler with an all Hollywood cast and crew portraying Germans because it's the only amazing good guys vs. bad guys story they have left :p. It can be directed and written by Americans, but the actual actors should be German and read German dialogue and it should, if possible, be filmed on location.

Upvote 0