• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map April Showers - The map made in 12 hours.

Really good map, but i get feeling german spaw in sa bit closer than russian one - i notices that germans can get faster to the objectives than russians - or maybe just my team was lame ;D

i would suggest tome more bushes to got a nice hide when trying to stab enemy in the back :D

and PAK place... ughs, i guess it is so narrow capture point that only 1 person can fit in ;D

screenhsots - click on the image

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Really good map, but i get feeling german spaw in sa bit closer than russian one - i notices that germans can get faster to the objectives than russians - or maybe just my team was lame ;D

i would suggest tome more bushes to got a nice hide when trying to stab enemy in the back :D

and PAK place... ughs, i guess it is so narrow capture point that only 1 person can fit in ;D

screenhsots - click on the image

Moz did this one for fun and its becoming popular! Pretty neat!

Upvote 0
has anyone had the misfortune of playing this map?

Have played it several times - it was even revoted on the server I was on.
A very funny map and ideal for "relaxing" of the previous battles.
The only problem I have is that I got stuck after I moved directly over that stones of the German spawn (starting as German), where all those bushes etc. are.

Upvote 0
The Flak was suppose to be narrow like the PAK but for some reason the volume didn't work.

I might do a second release for aprilshowers. I originally made custom camos for the level but never released them.

I hope the custom camos look like this:

20-Clowns%20East%20West.jpg

Upvote 0
has anyone had the misfortune of playing this map?

We've been playing this a lot on the MoodleWeb server. It's become a favorite, although we don't play by the map rules. We usually ask people not to capture any objectives.

One thing I was thinking would be to remove all the objectives except the Flak position and increase the time it takes to capture it. Maybe make it so that it takes nearly two minutes to capture, causing a team to stay up there and hold that area.

Also, I've noticed one floating bush near the Flak. It's just on the backside of the Flak itself, behind a tree.

Upvote 0