• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

wowscrnshot072607151528jq6.jpg

The Warlock overlords have arrived!

You got a full set of tier 6 lock armor? Nice job MP. Leveling my 59 in outlands right now :D

Upvote 0
Well, Combat Mission: Shock Force is now out, and it is Amazing. Everything about it is amazing: Urban fighting, ballistics, artillary, Javelins, everything.

Screenshots dont really do it any justice though (the gameplay has to be seen)

Shot at 2007-07-29

Here is the result of a top down javelin attack. The insurgents didnt make it out alive.

Shot at 2007-07-29

Another result of a Javeling hit (I had some to waste before the mission was over). The insurgents didnt make it out alive this time either.

Shot at 2007-07-29

Calling down some 120mm mortar ontop of a known RPG-29 position. The insurgents did some more dieing (that guy running on the right side got mowed down too).

Shot at 2007-07-29

Me manuevering in a MOUT situation (Insurgents from a previous firefight)

Shot at 2007-07-29

Coming in front of a narrow street or alleyway is not conducive to living

Shot at 2007-07-29

Another Javelin hit, many insurgents didnt even know what hit them

Shot at 2007-07-29

Insurgents last ditch effort to kill Americans, which failed utterly

Shot at 2007-07-29

A sniper got these ones as they tried to cross to other buildings

Upvote 0

Shot at 2007-07-29

These insurgents holed up. The smoke on the side is from the impact of an AT4 and if you look closely, you can see a grenade going off inside the house. Also, bullets ricochet in this game, and I believe that the ricochets can cause damage as well.

Shot at 2007-07-29

The after action report

So, from what I've played so far, its amazing. Though, the insurgents dont always die so easily. :D:p

Upvote 0