• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

fix it NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey_feces

Jun 14, 2007
This game is a realistic tactical first person shooter, or so I heard. Tell me then, why whenever I pick up a german k98 that the serial is always 3651 on the butt. Was every rifle the 3651st rifle produced?

Of far less importance but somewhat worth mentioning, why do my deployed MGs and AT rifles sometimes fire blanks? I thought this was fixed, but I get it infrequently and randomly.

This game is a realistic tactical first person shooter, or so I heard. Tell me then, why whenever I pick up a german k98 that the serial is always 3651 on the butt. Was every rifle the 3651st rifle produced?

Of far less importance but somewhat worth mentioning, why do my deployed MGs and AT rifles sometimes fire blanks? I thought this was fixed, but I get it infrequently and randomly.

1: A diffrent texture for every K98 used by infantry in a game? It would only take about 3 gigs more or so.

2: That also happens on the Tanks MGs... VERY irritating... there a group of 7 russians come, and you fire at them... either the tracer is not working and no hits, or sometimes with tracer. That i agree on.

Upvote 0
To the first poster....your screen name suggests that you are the byproduct of the gastrointestinal tract of one of the animals I raise on my farm.:p:D

Seriously, the first 'problem' in the game that you mentioned in your post was a joke, right? You cannot be serious:confused:. As for the second problem, yes, it is a pain in the ***. Fortunately it doesn't happen often, and for the most part this type of blank firing bug has been mostly fixed. I think there are oodles of things that TWI could do to this game that would be a higher priority...not that I am saying that the game is terribly flawed or anything like that.

Upvote 0

No, not all the rifles have that serial, just all the one's you pick up ;)

Oh yeah, all the tanks have the same numbers too, last I checked.

Try a less abrasive tone next time, ok?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.