• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Got some "tacticool" parts for my AK today.

AK47Tacticool.jpg

Dunno if I'll keep the scope mount on but it only cost $20 and came with the rings so I thought "what the hell".

Californians get to play the "fixed mag for cool stocks and accessories" or "no pistol grip for detachable mag" game.

Upvote 0
yes, I do indeed have an SVT40 on the way, as well as an m95 long rifle :D

My collection is getting kinda big :S but it won't grow any more for a while

That was a good grab of yours. I was surprised he lowballed both the SVT-40 and the 98k. The stock seemed a little scratched up on the SVT, but that is purely cosmetic. Was it stamped and EPed matching? I didn't see that listed.

I'm currently working on getting a T99 matching (except the bolt which matches itself) w/ mum and AA sights off the same board. I put a down payment on it for the guy to hold it and I should have it within a couple of weeks.

Upvote 0
Don't you just love living in a state ran by retards?

Once I turn 21 I'm getting a C&R license followed by a CCW permit.

California gun law sure is retarded. This state is pretty much "non-issue" unless you have a TRO against someone. When I'm 21 I'll be getting a C&R as well; to take of that meanwhile I filled out the app for my dad and had him sign it, haha.

Upvote 0
California gun law sure is retarded. This state is pretty much "non-issue" unless you have a TRO against someone. When I'm 21 I'll be getting a C&R as well; to take of that meanwhile I filled out the app for my dad and had him sign it, haha.

Be very carefull with this Venkman. Will our Dad be using the lic or you?

Be warned that since your Dad's name is on the C&R Lic. he can be inspected by the BATFE at any time. All of his purchases and dispositions must be accounted for.

If for example he is inspected and his logs show him owning a piece that he can not account for, he will be in a world of hurt. He better know exactly what he is getting himself into if it's "his" C&R.

Now there is a way around this in a gray area and is not considered a staw purchase.

What I do is this...I do order stuff for my Son but I keep it for myself for at least a year and then I log it out to him as a gift after a year or so.

Im not trying to imply that you are doing anything wrong mind you but it sounds as if you are planning to benefit from his 03 FFL. Nothing wrong with that mind you but you have to know how to do it to keep out of club fed.

Ask me if you have any questions. Better yet, contact the ATF directly if he has any concerns.

Upvote 0
Been a while since I updated this, so there's a few items...

IM000049.jpg

From back row forward, left to right;

SVT-40, 1940 Tula
SVT-40 sniper, 1940 Ishevsk
M44 Carbine, 1945 Ishevsk
M38 Carbine, 1944 Ishevsk
SKS-45, 1954 Tula
M91/30, 1927 Tula
Gewehr 98 Reworked to Kar98k, 1917 Danzig
Kar98k, 1943 Sauer and Son
Norinco 1897 Trench Gun
East German M1 Carbine, 1943 Underwood