• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

One day, I should get myself a suit like that.
hitman2ai5.jpg

The one in the top pic that is! :eek::p
Hitman Blood Money, top notch game.

And for the mission in the pic I quoted, I always loved opening the security van back door and spray painting the back of it with red through the two FBI agents with my two long slide & long clip ballers. :eek:

Upvote 0
As far as I can see this is page 67 out of 68, but I also can't access the last page lol.

Don't trust page count on high numbers - it tells you stuff is there which isn't. If you go to first unread post you may get sent to the top of the page but will eventually be able to see what's underneath (I think that's how this bug works)

Upvote 0
Well we (me and one guy I know) managed to get four tanks piled up in one single spot in co-op @ FoW. Too bad neither of us didn't have time to take a screenshot since we both had only one guy alive and those enemies just kept swarming. That was pretty hilarious sight tbh.

playwgirlskw1.jpg

PS: I didn't know I owned PC version of FFVIII. Found it somewhere where you least expect to find something.

Upvote 0
I am reinstalling Rainbow Six: Gold Edition, the version I bought in the 20th century. I will post some screenies later on... ah, smell that nostalgia!

God i love that game.
To bad i cant find my original disc, and Rogue Spear wont run for some reason :\ Though Black Thorn and Covert Ops do work :confused:

Upvote 0