• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You know you've been playing RO too long when...

You know you play RO too long when you remember the name of the 4th objective on Berlin...

The park was one objective and I think it was called west appartments. (while the 3 other ones where named north appartments, south appartments and Reichstag)

A counter statement:
You know that you have played RO too long when you remember the old name of the objectives south appartments and north appartments.

Upvote 0
A counter statement:
You know that you have played RO too long when you remember the old name of the objectives south appartments and north appartments.

The old names for south appartements and north appartements were *drumroll* north appartements and south appartements ^^

You played too long if you still think of KrasnyiOktyabr as a new map.

Upvote 0
[quote='[-project.rattus-]

You played too long if you still think of KrasnyiOktyabr as a new map.[/quote]

That would include me. It just doesn't feel like it belongs with the old maps, still.

Also, I would add that you've played too long when you learned how to throw nades through a window by aiming through the high holes in the concrete on Konigsberg.

Upvote 0
Anyone remeber the hover tanks from 3.0? :D

You know youve played RO too long when you still remember this menu
fps_012a_001t.jpg
, or this one
ro33.gif

Upvote 0