• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Adjusting M1937 Field of Fire

All we did was intergrate it into the game (and add a bit more code to it for things like showing up on the map), and bring some number values in line with default RO numbers. Do not believe we changed anything like that. Ask After Hourz.

If it is a problem on our end, they will let us know (or they should :) )

Upvote 0
The traverse limits was a bug we fixed after the initial Beta release. Hmmmmmmm......

In looking at the code that came down in the recent map pack release the values for YawStartConstraint and YawEndConstraint are the adjusted values to allow a 30 degree traverse on each side. I'll check it later tonight, just in case.

If there is an issue, I will add it to the list of bug fixes I am getting ready to send RAMM for the M1937 and BT-7. I sent RAMM an e-mail about discussing the bug fixes (hint, hint, hint) yesterday. Hopefully it didn't get caught in the spam filter like our other e-mails.
:)

Is it possible that you are using an old version of the AHZ_ROVehicles.u?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well I guess it is possible I still have AHZ guns in my system folder do I need it? Should I delete it and verify integrity or something? I did have the older version in there before but I assumed the patch would over write it. Also after placing the gun in the editor if I do a full build the gun disappears and all you see is the nav poing but you can use Find to find the gun and delete it but it is entirely invisible till you actually play the map.

Upvote 0
well I guess it is possible I still have AHZ guns in my system folder do I need it? Should I delete it and verify integrity or something? I did have the older version in there before but I assumed the patch would over write it. Also after placing the gun in the editor if I do a full build the gun disappears and all you see is the nav poing but you can use Find to find the gun and delete it but it is entirely invisible till you actually play the map.

Well, you can delete it and verify the integrity, but it looks like you are correct on the traverse. A new HUD texture was added for the gun which is causing some other minor visual bugs in addition to the traverse one. Though I doubt the two are related and I do not feel like adding our HUD texture back in to see. The result will be the same, in that it will need fixed.

Regardless, I'll add them and the others bugs I saw to the list of things for me to fix.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just a question about the AT gun, tested Hubes 3 and got around 47 FPS, trying to find what happened as this was a bad FPS, I took out the AT guns and im back to 60fps. Now this didn't happen in Hubes 2 were most of the optimization and stuff was done, the only thing that has changed is the AT gun, so is there a chance it can have a performance impact on a map?

Upvote 0