• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A bug...Or problem...Or...

Player_One

Jun 23, 2007
Hi,
I've bought an retail version of Red Orchestra from a shop this week, the game is awesome, everything's fine, played a few matches on the Internet already. My problem or bug is that when the servers players count goes up to 16-20, or either it's an an very big map, all characters (soldiers) begin to rotate insanly in all directions and I can't understand what are they doing (but all they do is just watch infront of them). Any suggestions how to fix it?
Regards
Player_One

In that case I think you should check the Tweak guide to get things loading a little faster, look for things like turning pre-cache to False rather than True.

All the information you need is documented.

Give it a go if you have not done so already.

Good Lucks !
Well, I found a thread here about it, tweaked the engine line a bit in .ini file (set it to 128 since I have 766), and it worked! Loads a bit faster, and now everything is OK (even in servers with ping 200). Thanks for the help, guys!

Upvote 0