• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Eastern Front Operations, an RO realism campaign.

Well the 5.SS,20.PzGr. 369th, and 3.PzGr. completely routed your attacks on Slovakia and Germany on the maps Orel and Arad. Let's not forget the T-34 charge. The attack failed. The Reich lives on to fight another day! How did we loose???

Spare us the crap! You surrendered because you could not penetrate Kampfgruppe Ritter's defensive lines :p!

You guys just couldn't accept defeat! Instead when I try to go on the EFO website I see white screen, which in my opinion is very reminiscent of raising a white flag :D. It was after all a site run by the Reds.

-Stahl

Upvote 0
Last map:

efo519.png

'nuff said.:cool:

Upvote 0
As I recall, when EFO I ended after three rounds with the Germans not having taken the Soviet capital sector but definitely in the lead overall, the Soviet team congratulated the German team on their victory.

Apparently the German team doesn't care to extend that same courtesy this time to the Soviet unit's players.

S'okay. Nothing to argue about, really, as anyone wondering how the campaign progressed and where it ended up can just follow along on the BBC posts and map graphics in this thread. :)

Upvote 0
well considering the Eastern Front operations forum and such was controlled by Vogt err Vogkteh or whatever, and from what i've heard he's disapeared. So as far as I know unless someone brings it back it's dead. Otherwise more than likely someone will bring it back, it's just a matter of dedication to get it up and going once again.

Upvote 0