• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which is most annoying form of APC abuse?

Which is most annoying form of APC abuse?

• The crewless drivers

Votes: 47 40.2%
  • The "If I don't get to be a passenger, nobody does" players

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • The minesweeping NASCAR drivers

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • The trigger happy MG gunners

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • The stationary/banzai attack drivers

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters
#10 all of the above... or #11, the guy you try to pick up shoots you out of the halftrack so he can drive it by himself.

I'd hate to say that's what you get for having your window open because TKs are never ethical but... you should not have your window open. Mousewheel back instead of forward for a decent and SAFE view.

I constantly pick off fools driving the HT with the window open, they're easy kills, even easier than killing the gunner, and that's pretty easy.

Never drive around with the HT window open.

Upvote 0
I'd hate to say that's what you get for having your window open because TKs are never ethical but... you should not have your window open. Mousewheel back instead of forward for a decent and SAFE view.

I constantly pick off fools driving the HT with the window open, they're easy kills, even easier than killing the gunner, and that's pretty easy.

Never drive around with the HT window open.

If you are waiting at spawn for others to hop in with you, you shouldn't have to have the window down. I like to be able to see so i don't run over the idiots who think it is a good idea to run in front of you cause they think they can make it accross in time. If you are making your approach past your lines to the enemies, well obviously you want the window down. I picked 1

Upvote 0
I'd say it depends on the map/situation if you want to go buttoned or unbuttoned as the driver. In some maps (Ogledow, etc) where the Russians have plenty of Fausts, they are much more dangerous than small arms fire, so I will open the window cause then I am more likely to spot them and be able to stay out of range (its amazing how many people can't hit with a faust at ranges beyond the 15-30 meters.)

Upvote 0
#4 is by far the worst in my book.. chill on the MG maaan.

..but a close second would be the guy who simply cant drive to save his life - the guy who hits every obstacle on the way out, thereby needing to reverse go forward slam reverse go forward slam..

breakthroughvg6.jpg

Upvote 0