• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sweet Forza 2 Tripwire Saab

A Volkswagen Golf R32 police car? :eek:

Must be real hard for people who spend like 100000 on a BMW or Mercedes-Benz and still can't getaway from police cars! :D

But fortunately for them, the police drives Golf 1.4's so, any more-then-average car can easily outdrive a Dutch police car. ^^
Hehe, yeah. The R32 is the only Mark4 type Golf in the game, which i based the paintjob on, sort of. And it's the faster Golf in the game, so yea :) That and it's AWD.

Upvote 0
Hehe, yeah. The R32 is the only Mark4 type Golf in the game, which i based the paintjob on, sort of. And it's the faster Golf in the game, so yea :) That and it's AWD.
I wish we had Lotus Exige police cars...

Suddenly, a lot more people would be willing to be Dutch police officers instead of cheap people or people who used to be in the police when the police was something...

But it's because of one thing, blame purple! :D

Upvote 0
Lamborghini_Police_Car.jpg

tbh

Upvote 0
For excellent value & performance, police forces should drive Japanese!!

NSX?

Man, those are like 100 grand, you can get an Exige which accelerates as fast if not faster, handles much better and still saves loads of fuel at half the price! :D
Besides, I hope they don't go over 125 mph (200 kph) with a police car cause that would make loads of trouble.

The Aussies are smart, they have Exiges for quick chases, if it gets too bizarre they use helicopters.

Upvote 0