• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

female russian tank crew

Spoken by a man who has never been to Russia (recently).
The whole country (along with Ukraine) is teeming with h0t wymn.;)

First of all the Ukraine is not Russia, its Ukraine

Second MOST Russian women are hot until somewhere around 25-29 (MAYBE)

If you think about it they are kinda like Italian women,

Hot for a while but after about 20-30 years they get U-G-L-Y. . . and fat

Upvote 0

lol. look at my callsign, bro. Don't you think I know what/where Ukraine is?
But you are right in your assessment. I call it the 'babushka bomb'. It goes off around age 30-35, when poor diet and poor healthcare overtake innate youthful beauty. I personally know guys who travel to those countries, get a bride, bring her back to the U.S., get divorced before the 'bomb' goes off, then wash, rinse and repeat. Expensive hobby.

* boy, are we off-topic!*

Upvote 0
They ain't all ladies. There is just one female commander leading a bunch of horny guys. If you didn't know this, Germans call it the fatherland for a reason because they are male dominated. Russians on the other foot, have great respect for their mothers (either through beatings or mother stuff) and that is why they call it the Motherland, and there were women snipers and commanders, there were women in every aspect of the Russian military, and a few female soldiers for the ruskies wouldn't hurt, maybe an option or something?. Now if only they could have joined the fatherland and the motherland together, I think Ukraine, Poland, ect. would become the Childland:p.

Upvote 0
They ain't all ladies. There is just one female commander leading a bunch of horny guys. If you didn't know this, Germans call it the fatherland for a reason because they are male dominated. Russians on the other foot, have great respect for their mothers (either through beatings or mother stuff) and that is why they call it the Motherland, and there were women snipers and commanders, there were women in every aspect of the Russian military, and a few female soldiers for the ruskies wouldn't hurt, maybe an option or something?. Now if only they could have joined the fatherland and the motherland together, I think Ukraine, Poland, ect. would become the Childland:p.
hehe:D

Upvote 0

What if you look after your Russian women carefully giving them good diets and exercise, do they still look fat and ugly :eek: after about 20-30 years ?

Does the same apply to Polish women ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why wud they be wasting their time putting Russian women in the game when they should be working on the King Tiger?
the king tiger is coming to RO:p this post is about Russian lady tankers :) and snipers if they wont them, hehe also the black Russian tank uniforms look cool like Tie fighter pilots from star wars:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0