• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Agree. Found that mod yesterday -> http://www.strategycore.co.uk/files/index.php?dlid=324
So I reinstalled it.

wow, that rules.
maybe i'll pick it up tomorrow, i think i saw it for 8 euro's. The panzerkleins were all that stopped me, but i played the demo over and over.
They werent in the demo however, but i heard a lot of bad things about them so i felt i would be screwed over if i got the game without checking the panzerkleins out, so i downloaded an illegal version.
And after i saw them in action, god i puked on them. Totally ruined the entire game for me...

Upvote 0
The last moments of an ocean liner, probably carrying Japanese ground troops to Singapore or New Guinea

sh4img2552007234254984fs1.png

Upvote 0
Ooh I'm loving the lifeboats... what happens if you surface near one? Do they shake fists at you? Can you kill them?
You can machinegun them, but they have no tonnage. If they're friendly you can fish them out of the water.

SH4 may look better, but the interface just makes the entire existence of the 3d interface an exercise in futility. It isn't used for anything anymore. The only reason its still around is for box art.

Upvote 0
Good God this mission is hard, even on Normal. At first I tried setting up base positions at the building I had to rescue Baker from, which is the building just above that smoldering truck. Needless to say I failed over and over again and I was about to give up, until I found a strategy guide on Gamefaqs that told me I had to fall back and set up defenses at my base HQ. That went a lot better, and slowly I gained more territory... I played this map for about a week (not every day of course), and now I own half the map, and I'm about to capture the crossroads...

I built a nice defense though, I must have like 7 MG nests and a couple of AT guns, they're so great at repelling counterattacks. Love. :D

defencetz0.jpg

There are three more MG nests on the right shooting at those ruins, but you can't see them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0