• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad [5thW]Recruiting for european players

Upvote 0
Thx Tina, its nice to be back. Ill try to sort my sound prob in a couple of days, this weekend im going to Malmoe to watch Fu-Manchu play so i dont have the time to deal whit it right now. :)

www.fu-manchu.com

www.fu-manchu.com

:eek: only the best stoners to date !​

On topic : Overwhelming response as soon as you set females on the job :D
Many new faces to get used to but there is room for a few dedicated still.

" .... where have all the snipers gone ?
Long time passing
Where have all the snipers gone?
Long time ago..."

6 months ago snipers crawled out of every rock and only the high end pc's would stand a chance of picking one up at mapchange.
Nowadays you will even see snipers trading weapons if asked nice enough , blasphemy for sure.

Are the days of the lone soldier and his trusted scope all gone ?
Sure hope not, so if you are sniper material and want triggertime de-luxe, look no further.
But riflers/tankers/sprayers/pistol whippers/beer drinkers and the likes are more than welcome too ! :)

Send Tina_g a PM and she'll make sure you have a place called home in the end of a long day.

Upvote 0
we are still looking for a few people to join our friendly barracks:) we are after some dedicated tankers,who knows the ins and outs of the tanksand for a dedicated sniper who knows all how the sniper rifle works....if you think this is you then 5thW could be the place for you:) and ofcourse any other class players are welcome to join rifle/smg/mg ect ct

if you're interisted visit www.5thW.org for further information

Upvote 0
We are still looking for a few people to join us :) if you are after competitive play and some fun at same time visit www.5thw.org and visit our recruitment forums...if you want to know more either leave message here or even drop in on our teamspeak..ips in my sig :)

look forward to hearing from you

[5thW]Tina[TRO]

Upvote 0