• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 3rd Panzergrenadier Division is Recruiting!

Michael Reinhardt

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 10, 2007
banner1.jpg

Guten Tag kameraden!
germanfriend.jpg

We, the 3rd Panzergrenadier Division have been called up to the front to support our brothers in arms against the red tide. While we have successfully repelled recent attacks and are on the move, there is still plenty of work to be done. We are looking for team players to participate in the unit, from weekly practices to EFO matches! But why join the 3PgD you ask?

Do you like to travel? See the world as we march on to Russia!
seetheworld.jpg

Looking for friends to pub and practice with? This is the place for you!
3pgdfriends.jpg

The results of recent actions at Orel and Arad!
181.jpg

If you are a mature player (17+), looking for a realism unit to participate in EFO, or might be looking to try something new, you will find a home in the 3PgD! If you are looking for a gaming experience that incorperates an appreciation for military history from ranks to kompanie assignments, we encourage you to sign up. Moreover, with victories in all recent battles we have been involved in, our intention is to reinvigorate the German offensive against the Red Army and we would love to have you at our side. If your application is accepted, you will be placed on the roster as a recruit and based on performance and practice attendance, and a final evaluation, we will accept you as a full member.
If the 3PgD sounds like the place for you, please visit us at http://3rd-pgd.com/ and enlist today!

Last edited:
Sorry to revive an old thread mods

Sorry to revive an old thread mods

I signed up to a clan, but I can't remember who... I think it may be you guys. An Axis clan who do realism matches. I seem to remember some name-tag aluding to panzer-something...

I'm 'Snipski' in RO, I came on your server and did some CQB training with you guys, before doing a nice 5v5(ish) realism match - in which I was the first to die.

Even if you aren't the guys I'm thinking of, you advertised a position for an MG assistant... Oooh baby... I may be a fine soldier with a rifle and in the belly of a tank, but I certainly wouldn't say no to spotting targets for an MG

Upvote 0
Hey their mate. None of us play RO anymore, however, we may be back if Heroes of Stalingrad kicks ***.

And for the sake of humor and reviving dead threads, my sig has had a swastika on it for years now and no mod has ever seen it.

I find this funny since their gestapo moderating skills are legendary.

PS: The swastika on my sig was actually by accident, I tried to blur it out on PS but noticed when I got a better monitor that I did a horrible job.

Last edited:
Upvote 0