• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

multiplayer does not work!!!

I have tryed RO.exe and through Steam

That's odd, because I don't even have a file called RO.exe anywhere on my computer.

When I try to run RedOrchestra.exe it says it can't run because it can't find steam.dll. So I can't run the game at all without steam running too, as far as I can tell.

If I run Steam, then block my internet connection, then run RO, it won't even open the game. So if you are able to run the game then steam must be running and able to connect to the internet. If you can't find any servers from within RO, then the problem is that RO cannot connect to the internet. Steam AND RO must be allowed to connect to the internet.

You are looking for servers from within RO, and not from the steam server menu, right? I never see RO servers in the steam server menu, only the RO server menu.

Is RO fully updated? From steam, right click red orchestra, click properties, click updates, make sure it says "always keep this game up to date". I don't know, it seems like your firewall is not really turned off/allowing RO access.

Last edited:
Upvote 0