• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lets Play Dwarf Fortress:Oh God Elephants!

I took this update last night, but was too lazy to post.

108.gif

All hail the new sherrif!

109.gif

Elves are gigantic pansies in this game. They wont trade anything with you that had to kill a living thing to make. And all they bring is like rope and berries.

110.gif

This should be fun;)

111.gif

Immigrant rush again, a couple of people are killed by elephants. We need far more people to sign up!

Upvote 0
I'm kindof sad at the lack of intrest in this thread, we have tons of positions open, but no forum guys to fill it :(

112.gif

Hobbstweedle needs to lay off jenovas goods lol.
113.gif

Bad trip stweedle?
114.gif

Man I hate posessions, You get an artifact, but the dwarf doesn't gain any legendary stats.

115.gif

116.gif

Nooo Strother! He drowned.
117.gif

I wonder what it will be?
118.gif

119.gif

If more people would sign up, I would be more intrested and want to update more often. I might end up killing this if no more intrest is shown. Don't make me do it guys!

Upvote 0
Make the Soup Nazi a dwarf somehow releated to the name. (Either industrious food producer or administrative tyrant. :D)
Then you get to be the mayor, you will have all my jewelers thrown in jail after they fail to build all your turquoise platnium plated dildos.:p

Also sorry if i missed your name in the next update, it will be added in ASAP.

Upvote 0
120.gif

Giant mole ambush, he is quickly struck down by marksdwarves!
121.gif

Another one springs forth, and manages to bring down zoring II with him. Zoring the third is going to be a hammerdwarf.
122.gif

I figured we needed some elephants, so this is my ingenious elephant trap. I cut the map in half with a channel, so it forces the elephants to go through this contraption filled with cage traps to get to the other part of the map.

123.gif

Zetsumi goes fey!
124.gif

125.gif

I wonder what it could be...

126.gif

Zetsumi seems to fancy himself a king!

127.gif

He is a legendary engraver now! He can make really great engravings now!

128.gif

Road being built so humans can get their wagons to our trade depot.

129.gif

The completed elephant trap!

Upvote 0