• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

An RO Tribute Video

Best machinima I've seen in a very long time.

Mostly the ones I've seen were WoW dance troupes or crappy, 12-year-old voiced CS machinimas. This, in contrast, is, simply, fuxing awesome. :cool:

I just wish there was an idle rifle position in RO...the hip holding looks unnatural. Hell, but I still enjoyed it...I love the Partisanforest one the most, now THATS what I envisioned how the map should be played. :D

Upvote 0
Awesome Work !!!!! Unless other RO videos it has a story, backed up with this song ( where the hell did you find that one ??? it was nicly cutted to the song...really love that.) and it was very well filmed. Only the "bullet cam" was use one time too much..but its a great dramatic effect. I also like that change from fighting solider to deported individual. Very nice. :)

Upvote 0
Looking very very great! I like how the scenes match with the songtext.
Any chance of uploading just the mp3 as well? :eek:
Also, would you mind me uploading this to youtube on my account (while giving full credit to you guys), cause i'm planning to upload video's of all good tactical games i know etc, RO belongs there and this vid is just made of so much ownage i just have to ask ^^

Last edited:
Upvote 0